#2: Strategie automatyczne – warto?

#2: Strategie automatyczne – warto?


Hi, my name is Milosz and I welcome you on my channel. Today I will want to convince you that automatic trading is the future of the investment world. I invite you! We can divide our adventure with investments into three stages. The first is a fascination, it’s the moment when we decide to be the next Warren Buffett, we read a lot of books at night, we talk on forums, we finally set up our dream investment account. And what? And then we read even more books, we are even more active on forums and we make even more transactions. As a result, we lose even more money. Then the first moments of doubt come. You spent a lot of money in training and books, spend a few hours each day in front of the monitor. And what is all this for? It was supposed to be so beautiful. Then the second phase comes. 90% of people from the first phase are starting to say that the stock market is a gamble, that you cannot make money there, that they have simply been deceived. The remaining 10% start to wonder and finally understand that the stock market or investing is not an adventure, , but hard work day after day like in a mine or factory. But will consciousness make us suddenly start earning?  Of course not, because this is just the beginning. It turns out that to be a profitable trader, we must be consistent, systematic and responsible. But above all, we must be boring. Because real trading consists in the fact that day after day, regardless of the circumstances and the results we achieve, we must duplicate the assumptions of our strategy which we built at the very beginning. Because it turns out that the results in trading come with time, not immediately. And this is a key moment for many beginner traders because it turns out that it is not stock markets that we can adapt to our lifestyle but we must adapt our lifestyle to the stock market. And now what? Do we have to change job? Give up on it? Can we afford this? Again, 90% of traders are out. Those who survived have two ways: The first one can risk and give up the existing lifestyle to become a full-time trader. Others may look for an alternative that will reconcile their existing life with the possibility of investing in the stock market. And it turns out that there is a way that is able to reconcile it, and these are automatic investment strategies. Saving time is just an initial benefit. Thanks to automated strategies, you can be sure that what you originally assumed in the strategy will actually be implemented. If you have ever opened transactions on the market, you know exactly the role of emotions, if you have never opened a transaction, set up a demo account as soon as possible and find out for yourself, because no words can describe it. That is why it is so important to eliminate emotions when trading in the stock market. Automatic strategies are very helpful in this. Man is the weakest link, therefore he is eliminated and acts only as a supervisor. The whole job is done by the computer. All problems resulting from human handicaps are virtually eliminated. Except one. Because a man can still pull out the plug when he is unhappy with the results. Therefore, the first thing we need to understand before we start to take stock exchanges seriously. is that everything takes time, especially for material effects But I’m afraid I will not convince you with words that you will have to go this way from point one to point three yourself. In contrast, automated strategies are a great tool that on the one hand will shorten your time needed for learning and on the other hand will give you greater benefits and profits. Thank you for your attention and see you in the next episode. Bye!

Leave a Reply